Department of Tamil Conducted E – Quiz entitled “Mannum Manamum” organised by Dr.S.Karthikeyan on 26.06.2020 & 27.06.2020.
Department of Tamil Conducted E – Quiz entitled “Naveena Illakkiyam” organised by Dr.V.Manickaboopathi on 11.07.2020 & 12.07.2020.
Department of Tamil Conducted E – Quiz entitled “Siththarum Tamilum” organised by Dr.K.Chelladhurai on 18.08.2020 & 19.08.2020.
Department of Tamil Conducted E – Quiz entitled “Needhi Illakkiyam” organised by Ms.B.Dhivya on 10.10.2020 & 11.10.2020.
A Webinar was organized to bring out “ Indian Philosophy” in tamil Literature on 25/09/2020 Mr.U.Krishnamoorthy , PG assistant, Sanmuga factory Government Higher secondary school, addressed the gatherings.
A Webinar was conduted on “ Tamil Samuga Varalattril Kodumanal” on 14-07-2020. Dr.N.Rajendran, Assistant Professor of Tamil, Hindustan Arts & Science College, Coimbatore was the keynote Speaker, He demonstrated with a few archeological evidence from Kodumanal, Erode District.
Department of Tamil organized a special webinar on “ Saivapulamai Varalaru : thirugnanasamanthar” on 25-06-2020 Dr.R.Gokul, Assistant Professor , Shri Ramakrishna mission Vidhyalaya Arts & Science College, Coimbatore was the chief guest.
On behalf of Derpartment of Tamil a Webinar related to grammer entitled “Meipattu Tamil” was conducted on 11-06-2020. Mr.I.Selvam was the Resource Person . I delivered his address on the history of classical Literature.
On behalf of Bhrathidasan College of arts And Science, Tamil Department and Drivida Iyakka Aaivu Maiyam, Chickaiah Naikkar College organised an Internatinal Conference entitled “Ethics in Literature” on 20.09.2019. Mr.Valaithamil Parthasarthi, Ex-Head of Wasington Tamil Sangam was the chief guest.He enthusiastically explained the signifiance of Tamil language. Dr.P.Kamalakannan, Head, Tamil Department,Chickaiah Naicker College delivered a speech on present society. Dr.R.Shanmugan, delivered an inaugural address.Dr.C.Angayarkanni, Associate Professor, Chikkaiya Naicker College, Dr.K.Nagarajan, Ex.Professor, Chickaiah Naicker College, Ms.Gomathi Subramaniam, Head, Department Of Tamil, Nandha College, Ms.Maheswari, Assistant Professor of Tamil, Nirmala college, acted as a chair person. Many Participants from various colleges presented the research papers.
On behalf of Tamil Department one day workshop has conducted on 30.07.2019. Dr.Thulasimani, Associate professor, Sri Vasavi College organized the programme. Sivaneyar Murugesan , Sri Yoga Siththar Thiruththalam,Vellikuttai, and Siththaradiyar A.Ashokkumar Sri Yoga Siththar Thiruththalam,Vellikuttai, were the chief guests of the programme.
On behalf of Tamil Department has conducted oneday workshop on 19-07-2019. Dr.P.Saravanan , Siddha medicine , Kovai was the chief guest of the programme.
On behalf of Tamil language club , Bharathidasan College Of Arts & Science has organized special leuture entitled “ youth towards nature” on 11-07-2019.Kovai Sathasivam acted as a chief guest.
Dr.S.Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor acted as a chief guest in Bharathidasan college of Arts & Science ,on 04-07-2019 and delivered a lecture on “Manamey Mahasakthi” on behalf of Vivehandar Memorial day.
Dr.V.Manickaboopathi , Assistant Professor acted as a chief guest in Sri Vasavi College on 02-07-2019 and delivered a lecture on Modern Short Stories.
2018 - 2019
Dr.C.Satheeshkumar , Hod of Tamil acted as chief guest in Sri Venkateswara Hi Tech College, Gobi on 25-02-2019 and delivered a lecture on Ethics in life.
Department of Tamil Conducted FolkLore Cutural festival entitled Manvaasam 2019 on 01-02-2019, 167 students from 20 colleges actively took part in the program.
On behalf of Bcas, Tamil Dept had conducted various competitions to the students for Pongal Celebration on 08-01-2019. 96 students participated in the competitions. And prizes were distributed to the winners.
Department of Tamil Organized a valediction program for certificate course on 26-12-2018. Dr.ArasuParameshwaran, Asst.Prof of Tamil,Arignar Anna Arts College,Namakkal was invited as the chief guest. 72 students from our college received their certificates.
On behalf of Tamil Department a one day seminar was organized on 19-09-2018 Dr.R.Yuvaraj,Asst.Prof of Tamil, Vivehanada College of Arts and Science, Trichengode was the Chief Guest of the program.
As a part of Certificate course 72 Students from our college went on Archeological visit to Kodumanal & Vijayamangalam on 19-06-2018.
2017 - 2018
- Tamil Department conducted “Naatupuraviyal Ennum Panbaatu Kalvi” on 05.01.2018 Mr.Isakki Asst. Prof of Tamil JKKN Arts and Science, Kumarapalayam was the Chief Guest of the occasion. 250 students participated and they got about Folk Culture and its feature through this program.
- Bharathiar Constituent College Modakurichi conducted various competitions to the students to enrich their skills. Our students from our college got prizes. The programme was held on Dec 23rd, 2017.
- On behalf of self finance college association Dr.C.Satheeskumar Head of Tamil Department with the best faculty award was honored by Thiru Baskaran Distinguished Justice, Madras High Court held on Nov 29th 2017.
- Dept of Tamil organized A Workshop and special debate to know the contemporary society of Tamil held on Aug 12th 2017. Poet Isai was the chief guest students shared their thoughts on Modern poems. 320 students participated in the programme.
- Dept of Tamil with the help of media organized, A Special debate for enriching the social responsibilities of the students help on Apr 4th 2017. The Special debate show was telecasted by Shri Krishna TV in erode district. Thiru.V.R.Murugan Treasurer, BCAS who presided the programme.
- On Jan 12th 2017, the various competitions were conducted by Dept of Tamil to expose cultural and traditional values of Tamil society to the world on the occasion of Pongal Festival. Thiru.N.K.K.Periyasamy, chairman, BCAS who distributed the prizes to the students.
- Dept of Tamil organized “A Special book Fair“ to develop the reading skills of the students in the society, which held on 7th Oct 2016. Around 15 publishers and 2500 students from our college met in one junction.
- Department of Tamil, Tamil Literary Association conducted a one day work shop, which held on 15th July 2016. Thiri.K.Pugalendhi, Asst.Prof of constituent Bharathiar University who had given the motivational speech among 350 students in the programme.
- On behalf of Vivekanandar trust and Dept of Tamil conducted various competitions to the higher secondary students 36 schools participated in the programme and the various awards had been given to develop their skills. 264 students participated. Thiru S.Mohan, Chief Education Officer, Erode was the chief guest of the program.