Separate hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls with all required basic amenties. The hostel function under the supervision of the Chief Warden and the Deputy Wardens.
HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Hostel can be mentioned as an another home for students. The inmates of the hostel are expected to move a friendly and co-operative with their fellow students.
- Smoking or using intoxicating drinks / drugs are strictly prohibited. Violators will be severely punished with termination.
- Silence must be mainted in the hostel as well as in the mess.
- Proper permission should be obtained from the hostel warden for leave and also to get out-pass for going out any other purpose.
- Parents or Guardians can meet the students only with the knowledge of the Deputy Wardens.
- Attendance will be taken everyday compulsary at 8:00 P.M. in the hostel.
- Study Hours for Boys & Girls: 8:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
The Vegetarian Mess is run on the basis of dividing system. The Mess bill shall be counted from the 1st of the month to the end of the month. Mess bill for the previous month should be paid before 10th of every succeeding month. A fine for Rs. 5/- per day for default will be collected for any delay after the due date. The students should maintain order, discipline and decorum.